The Antique Style Popcorn Wagon is an all new wagon, but has the appearance of a wagon built in the early 1900’s. The wagon has genuine wood spoke wheels, old fashioned awnings, and wood sash windows, as well as a vented roof and optional transparent window signs above the windows. As a result, you have a high profile attention getting food wagon. See the popcorn wagon specifications list below.
The popcorn wagon can be run by one person. However, the wagon has room for several people at once to work easily. In addition, a second serve window on the main side of the wagon can serve more customers.
The Antique Style Popcorn Wagon can move short distances on its own, while a trailer can transport the wagon to other locations. At any rate, the wagon rolls easily on a flat surface.
The wagon is self contained due to an on board fresh water storage tank and a grey water holding tank below. There is an on demand pressure pump for water pressure, or rather, it can be hooked to a garden hose supply. Moreover, the electric system meets any needed of the vending units. The electrical inlet works like an RV type application for using an outlet supply or a portable generator use.
The popcorn wagon has space for extra vending units such as hot dogs, soda pop, snow cones, display, etc. Hence it can offer more products.
We furnish the wagon with any equipment you may need. However, you can also equip it yourself.
Shorter 10 ft. Popcorn Wagon
Popcorn Wagon specifications Standard Equipment:
- 14 oz. popcorn popper
- Stainless Steel counter tops
- Vinyl floor coverings
- Storage shelves above and below counters.
- Pressure water system with 10 gallon fresh water storage.
- External hose connection for city water pressure.
- 10 gallon gray water storage tank
- Two basin sink
- Exterior incandescent lamps
- Interior Fluorescent lighting
- Interior double duplex electrical receptacles
- 100 amp main breaker box
- Serving window, sliding and screened
- Lockable rear door with removable sash with screen
- Exterior stainless steel serving counter
- Vinyl candy stripe “awnings”
- Hot water
- Exhaust fan
- Larger capacity popcorn popper (many models available)
- Added vending units (hot dogs, snow cones, etc.)
- Added sinks
- Custom stainless steel ice bins
- Air conditioning and heating
- Custom awning colors
- Retractable awnings
- Custom transparent blue window signs
- Live suspension
- Natural finish Wood spoke wheels
- Custom colors and design
- Tongue with 2″ ball coupler (up to 10 mph maximum speed)
- Other options available (What do you need?)
We build all our Popcorn Wagons specifically for each customer because every customer has specific needs.
We can supply a detailed final layout, bay size and option, and certainly use your needs and ideas to design the perfect wagon for your use. Please contact Miner Company for a free quote and proposal.